Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Marble Table lamp

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL !!!"



I wish I had a space like this to laze around with a book on a Sunday evening and what better way to light up your little corner of the world with a cozy table lamp!!


Are you like me, Yearning to buy everything from Williams -Sonoma and Pottery Barn catalogue? W-S has a gorgeous marble block lamp which is sells for $395 to $495.I often wonder, If even a millionaire would really have the heart to spend $500 for a table lamp? 


Raschella Solid Marble Base Table Lamp also looks pretty yummy.Cost = $369.91

Crate & Barrel's Yate II Table lamp's base almost looks like wood but is actually yellow marble.Cost=$169.
Simply marbelous! Designed by Alecia Wesner, the Marbelous P160 Table Lamp by George Kovacs cost $150.

I think the lamp which is closest to W-S is Possini Euro design black faux marble block table lamp.Cost= $69.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment