Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cage Booties!

"I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes" - Oprah.

I.LOVE.SHOES.

Then again who doesn't? Here is a peek into my shoe closet.


Just kidding.Thats Mariah Carey's fabulous shoe closet.

Right now I am digging these Cage booties and Ginny Mesh Platform Bootie from Neiman Marcus.And it costs $995 and $395.


If you want an Edgier Platform booties.Try Camilla Skovgaard's dark grey cage booties at $560.

But If you are like me and searching for more frugal option for booties.Try these Basketweave Seasonless Stiletto Bootie which costs $59.

Another option are these Caged laced up open toe booties which costs $42.99.

Or these Qupid Luxe Truce Cage Bootie Sandal which are $35.20.
"I'm not home, but my shoes are. Leave them a message" Carrie Bradshaw's answering machine on Sex and the City.So leave me some comments :) .

1 comment:

  1. LOVE..LOVE..LOVE these cage booties.I got one from JCP.

    ReplyDelete