Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Black Chippendale Chair

As I was browsing through Lonny Magazine,I just fell in love with Ms Marlien Rentmeester Pacific Palisades home.In her office,a Black Chippendale Chair caught my eye.These chairs are everywhere nowadays,though they don't come cheap.


W-S's Brighton Bamboo Armchair retails for $750.


Tommy Bahama's version of this chair costs $639.


This chair is similar to the one in Lonny magazine.It costs $325.


Another very charming option for the chair is Ballard designs's Macau Armchair which costs $249.


So leave a comment about which one do you love or if you found any cheaper version of it.

2 comments:

  1. I think I saw a similar chair in Mad love episode!!I love your finds!!great job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya,I saw it too in yesterday's episode. :)

    ReplyDelete