Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Georgia chair

I have always loved a comfortable chair.Nothing fancy, just a good old clean cut chair.I just fell in love with this WS Georgia chair but really who can shell out $2K for a chair? Definitely not me.

So I went around snooping for more frugal version of this beautiful Accent chair.Joselin chair from Ballard designs is quite similar but costs around $629 to $917.

Pottery barn's Marcel Armchair is just gorgeous.The price ranges from $699-$799.

JC Penney's Louise accent chair is a beautiful alternative.It costs $499.
Overstock's Damask Chenille Cosmopolitan Chair also looks so comfy!!Cost = $267.89

Walmart has its own version of Georgetown chair and it costs $239.87

Please send any feedback you have to inlieuof.blog@gmail.com.Comments are always welcome.Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through your comment on one of my favorite blogs, cloud 8. I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete